Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

4 posters

Can someone help make a shockburst?

Axirts
    Axirts

Can someone help make a shockburst? Empty Can someone help make a shockburst?

Post  Axirts Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:54 am

I have an unbound brandish, mats, crowns, and ce but I don't have any tokens for the recipe. I was wondering if anyone with the recipe already known could upgrade the brandish for me so I can go straight to the 4* recipe. Of course there will be some sort of compensation (ce, cr, mats, my mist if there's something you need made.) And if you could use mist to save me a little bit of ce that'd be greatly appreciated but it's not expected.

Thanks in advance,
    Ax
    Cleverpun
    Cleverpun

Can someone help make a shockburst? Empty Re: Can someone help make a shockburst?

Post  Cleverpun Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:52 am

I bought my shockburst (ctr low at that) for a very reasonable price from the AH. I'm sure someone in the guild will be able to help you, but if they can't, I'd recommend scanning the AH once a day for one, you can get a better deal than you think when you consider the time required to earn the recipe
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Can someone help make a shockburst? Empty Re: Can someone help make a shockburst?

Post  Rajesh Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:26 pm

I got the recipie. For 3* shock sword. Just give mats etc Very Happy
    Axirts
    Axirts

Post  Axirts Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:10 pm

I have a brandish with a uv already though Clever. And the prices for shockburst is like 17-18k and a uv makes it like 25-35+. It would cost me 100-200ce so 1/3rd- 2/3rds the price.

Anyways, I'm still looking for a volunteer. Turns out Rajesh did the same thing as everyone and skipped the 3* recipe. Very Happy Thanks for trying though.

Last edited by Axirts on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Yh, I just need 21 more tokens and I can get the 3* Recipe for you Very Happy. Its better to skip 3*, the savings are much better
    Cleverpun
    Cleverpun

Post  Cleverpun Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:33 am

Rajesh wrote:Yh, I just need 21 more tokens and I can get the 3* Recipe for you Very Happy. Its better to skip 3*, the savings are much better

Im sure you know this Rajesh but the LD recipes bind on acquire.

And Axirts I got my ctr low shockburst for a scant 14k and change cr, though if you have a UVed one already it'd probably be best to upgrade it either way Razz
    Axirts
    Axirts

Post  Axirts Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:17 am

They're bind on acquire but that doesn't mean I can't trade someone the stuff so they could upgrade it. Right?
    Cleverpun
    Cleverpun

Post  Cleverpun Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:40 am

Axirts wrote:They're bind on acquire but that doesn't mean I can't trade someone the stuff so they could upgrade it. Right?

Right the stuff you make is unbound as usual, but the recipes themselves are bound. I just thought I'd let you both know since Divine-Blade and Fayeth or some two VKs had a bit of a row about it when one tried to buy the stagger storm line recipes for the other and didn't know they bound on acquire >>
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Of course I know it binds, But he is giving the brandish to the person and then the person upgrades it and gives it back Very Happy
    Tartar
    Tartar

Can someone help make a shockburst? Empty I can help

Post  Tartar Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 pm

I have the 3* recipe. I can probably help you out with some mist too since I'm still running on an elevator pass. Get with me when I'm online or mail me the stuff and I'll make for it you.

Tartar.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:04 am