Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

A message to all guild members - (Recruits and veterans too :D And officers and possibly masters)

Rajesh

A message to all guild members - (Recruits and veterans too :D And officers and possibly masters)

Post  Rajesh on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey guys.... I know a lot of you have been asking me to take you guys on an SL... I will take you guys I promise I just need the keys. Also if you need a nightmare mane I can do an awesome deal. Just post here which lair you wanna go with me and I will try to take you. First come first serve.

Rajesh

P.s. If you wanna go shadow snarby it might be hard because I am not bothered to go there but I mainly want to take people to ice queen and that will happen for sure. If you got a key we can go
    TreizeKnight

Re: A message to all guild members - (Recruits and veterans too :D And officers and possibly masters)

Post  TreizeKnight on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:43 pm

I need to do Ice Queen again to redeem myself. Any chance I can hitch a ride on the next Ice Queen run?
    Rajesh

Re: A message to all guild members - (Recruits and veterans too :D And officers and possibly masters)

Post  Rajesh on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:09 pm

TreizeKnight wrote:I need to do Ice Queen again to redeem myself. Any chance I can hitch a ride on the next Ice Queen run?

Sure thing dude... but it will take some time for me to find people with keys.
    TreizeKnight

Post  TreizeKnight on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Rajesh wrote:
    TreizeKnight wrote:I need to do Ice Queen again to redeem myself. Any chance I can hitch a ride on the next Ice Queen run?

I'm in no rush, heck I might be able to get some 4* equipment ready for crafting
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:17 pm

TreizeKnight wrote:
    Rajesh wrote:

I'm in no rush, heck I might be able to get some 4* equipment ready for crafting

First I gotta get to Darkfire Vanaduke and take his fat over cursed head off... Then I will have experienced all lairs Very Happy
    TreizeKnight

Post  TreizeKnight on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Rajesh wrote:
    First I gotta get to Darkfire Vanaduke and take his fat over cursed head off... Then I will have experienced all lairs Very Happy

I have to do him as well, but want to finish crafting a Blitz Needler. (Should be done in 2 days since I'm on the mist clock)
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm

TreizeKnight wrote:
    Rajesh wrote:

I have to do him as well, but want to finish crafting a Blitz Needler. (Should be done in 2 days since I'm on the mist clock)

Good luck Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:22 am