Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

He gets angry when he drinks.

Sonny

He gets angry when he drinks.

Post  Sonny on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:57 am

Lord Vanaduke is the Duke of the Almirian Empire, a world fractured and strewn across the Clockworks. Our flag can be seen in the Royal Jelly Palace, and the Scarlet Fortress. He resides in the Throne Room of the Firestorm Citadel, deep down near the Core.

He's intensely hostile to intruders into his kingdom, and assume all are after him. When you first get to his Throne Room , my Dad will say, "What's this? More wolves hungry for the blood of Almire? Our great kingdom shall never fall to the likes of beasts!"

While he is not actually undead, he is marked as one simply because of the fact that he 'died' according to the history of the Firestorm Citadel. There are some that say they killed him but in reality they never do because he wasn't alive to begin with. When he drinks he likes to fight and if you can knock him out, rest assured, he'll be up and fighting again, just as drunk the next time you come visiting unannounced. I often have to knock him out an put him to bed myself as any good son would do.

Sonny

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:06 am