Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

Fastest vanaduke EVER?!

Rajesh

Fastest vanaduke EVER?!

Post  Rajesh on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Well guys I was on Youtube looking through spiral junk and i found this video with my friend Nalyari Very Happy and he did vanaduke in 1:36 minutes!!! And no shiver/blitz. If you can beat this dang your good, here's the link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkUrALD7rTQ&feature=related
    Miss Shin

Re: Fastest vanaduke EVER?!

Post  Miss Shin on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:29 pm

I want to try that someday :O
    noctiscaelumz

Post  noctiscaelumz on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:30 pm

cool
    Bloodbane

Post  Bloodbane on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:54 pm

It's definitely doable. The hardest part of any Duke fight in the last phase is the slags, but if everyone's swording the slags go down instantly (as shown in the video) leaving you more than enough time to kill Duke before he summons them again.
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:25 pm

The really interesting part is how in sync they were, they all watered Vanaduke down, then using poison to keep the fire out. Even then it wouldn't matter because each phase took even less than 20 seconds which is how long it took to respawn the fireballs. Awesome battle and thanks for bumping this topic up. If you can beat the time of the video 1:36 minutes I will give you...(Im a bit poor) so i will give you 1000cr! I want it recorded too. When I get more rich I will raise the prize for those desperate people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content