Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

2 posters

Good bye guys this is end of the road for me.

Elle The Neko
    Elle The Neko

Good bye guys this is end of the road for me. Empty Good bye guys this is end of the road for me.

Post  Elle The Neko Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:08 am

In the end i played the game for friendship fun and laffter, but that's all gone now. I'm walking down a path of sadness and will miss you all.But this update was more than I could take and In the end i just ran out of all my hope an faith that OOO Reilly cares and will do the right thing. so Good bye and play well my friends bye.
    Plz enjoy my Exit theam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPT8DA32U6U
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Good bye guys this is end of the road for me. Empty Re: Good bye guys this is end of the road for me.

Post  Rajesh Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Noooo!! Elle dont go! Please! D: We will miss you all but still we dont want you to go. Please stay with us. if you must leave lets atleast have a small goodbye party this saturday when lots of peeps are online D: Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Elle The Neko
    Elle The Neko

Good bye guys this is end of the road for me. Empty Re: Good bye guys this is end of the road for me.

Post  Elle The Neko Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:06 am

after lots off sweet talking from my BFF IM staying for awile to soo how things turn out but if thay dont change ima be pised

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:49 pm