Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

5 posters

Farming Kroggy Coins?

ScreamingNutz
    ScreamingNutz

Farming Kroggy Coins? Empty Farming Kroggy Coins?

Post  ScreamingNutz Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:50 am

So my friends told me bout how they get they're Kroggy coins and I was wondering if anyone in VK would like to do so aswell.
    It essentially involves GvG BN vs a guild filled with our alts. This way, we keep bribing the king to get prizes and we get the points and such for winning. Fir the actual effectiveness of this: look at BN leaderboards. The top 2 guilds are "Runs With Scissors" and "Clangrowth" those are the guilds that my fiends are in and if you see them around, they almost all have several kroggy coin items. I know it's kinda cheating and cheap but I'm too lazy for LD and it's incredibly profitable if you think about it.
    Please post here if you are interested and I guess I'll make a guild on my alt if anything.
    Schwarze
    Schwarze

Farming Kroggy Coins? Empty Re: Farming Kroggy Coins?

Post  Schwarze Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 am

Might be interested. Doesn't Whitelancer have a spare guild we could use though? Not sure about that.
    Bloodbane
    Bloodbane

Post  Bloodbane Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:07 pm

It's definitely cheap and cheating, but since OOO has outright said multiboxing's fine as long as you aren't botting they set themselves up for this kind of abuse. Good thing guild LD is still randomized in terms of teams.
    PelicanPatrol
    PelicanPatrol

Post  PelicanPatrol Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:52 pm

If it means cheating the system and fighting The Man (OOO), I will make my own guild for you all to do this.
    I can't stand the unbalanced LD, but those Heart Trinkets look so darn SEXY afro
    Whitelancer
    Whitelancer
    Admin

Post  Whitelancer Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Moka-San has more than 5 guilds we can use... Plus 5 extra from Moka-sans friends...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:32 pm