Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

Free SL partners ;)

ScreamingNutz
    ScreamingNutz

Free SL partners ;)

Post  ScreamingNutz on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:00 am

As you all know, or atleast you should, I've been doing SLs like a madman lately. So I'm wondering: Who wants to be my free SL partner? Key thing is you must have done all the T1-T2 SLs. You must also have the required gear to do each SL. This may be harsh and unfair but this is how I get guarantee FREE shadow lairs.

In case you need to know, all the SL gear I'll list here:
    -Snarby: Peirce Defense, a Peirce sword, a 5* pulsar, elemental sword, shiver
    -Ice Queem: Peirce Defense, Shadow weapon, Elemental sword, Fire Weapons (Not 100% needed but it is useful), 5* pulsar series
    -Red Rover: Elemental Defense, Shadow sword, Shiver, Elemental gun, elemental sword
    -Black Bananaman: Shadow Defense, CURSE resistance, shiver, Peirce weapon, elemental seord, elemental gun
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Re: Free SL partners ;)

Post  Rajesh on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:08 pm

I would like to join you, i tweak a bit of the gears but fairly similar. I'd love to be your partner. I have done Snarbolax a ton of times, Ice queen about 4-6 times And roarmulus 1 time

Current date/time is Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:26 pm