Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

Surprising SL journey

Rajesh

Surprising SL journey

Post  Rajesh on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:35 am

Hey guys I am going to be running SL's to Darkfire vanaduke (UFSC - Ultimate FireStorm Citadal) for the price of 600ce per person. The first thought in your minds is to exit as soon as possible but there are more details. I will be taking people who have appropriate equip or have done Ultimate Roarmulus with a small amount of revives. The recommended equip from "Dice-man" was (I have a bad memory forgive me if I get it wrong):
    Final flourish
    Voltedge (2 people in party)
    Divine avenger (2 people in party)
    Shivermist burster (1/2 people in party)
    ----------(There was something else but I forgot, Maybe dice can fill you in on it)
    Equip a Crest of Almire (I idioticly equipped my BTS but we did win....)
    And I don't know the gear but I brought Vog cub cap and Snarbolax coat >.>

Back to the 600ce fee, if we happen to win i will return to you..... 200-300ce Maybe in the middle of 250ce Which will make a total fee (If we win) each person for 400-300ce which is MUCH cheaper than a divided by 4 person key. Also i will handle revives but I will not revive "Rajesh" because he is so noobish D: the revives have a consequence. I will revive the person that tells me they want to be revived but for example if their revive is hmm 40ce then I will deduct 40ce from the 250ce they get back so actually its fairly fair. Dice-man I really want you to come because of your experience their. If you happen to lose all the 250ce back (Very very unlikely because I will only pick the best for the job) but you do make it to the sanctuary then as the Maiden's tear is woerh 35-50kcr (Bouncing around in price their) and if the ce price per 100 last night was 6400cr~ then you can get back 546ce~ as a minumum to 781ce~ if you play your cards right.
    Any comments about price and I WILL adjust unless they are crazy requests like "Lower the fee to 200ce and then we give 100-300ce back if we win" that is upsetting to me.
    (Equip for the unknown passage would be good to have a bomber with a good ctr (Maybe High or very high) Nitronome and Ash of Angi - Damage increase is also usefull)

I almost forgot to say that from the run you get about 15,000cr~ (234ce~)

P.s i use calculator for maths etc. ^.^ But I might've lost some of my calculations.
    ScreamingNutz

Re: Surprising SL journey

Post  ScreamingNutz on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Wow. 600ce is so much to pay. I've done darkfire vana 4 times and we've only ever had to rev 2 people at max. This seems as though DFVana is such a huge deal, he's not.

Real equipment:
    -Volt Edges, At least 3, they help too much.
    -Shivermist, At least 2, one as main, on as back up.
    -Blitz/Peirce Sword, At least 3, kills off pesky Trojans and such.
    -Polaris/AP, All must have, for pee pew strategy on vana. NO drivers.
    -Any armor with curse resist (I general run Divine Veil with shadow high Vog Coat)
    -Crest of Almire or Volcanic Plate Shield is best for here.
    -Heart Trinkets, in my opinion, help the most.
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Maybe we should do it just 450ce each nice and fair. Scream would you want to come at that price? I suppose it can be an all mist run with 100 mist Very Happy
    BrideOfVanaduke

Post  BrideOfVanaduke on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:50 am

I`ve done UFSC... a lot of times, and had to revive only in my first time there because we were only 3 (but that`s another story)

Update on Scream`s equipment list:

Swords:
    -Voltedge/Glacius/DA - everyone must have one of these
    -FoV (optional) - good for destroying large groups of monsters and/or Guards/Trojans, but it can backfire and make a BBQ out of you
    Guns:
    -Blitz for Guards/Trojans - everyone must have it
    -Polaris/AP for Vana Banana - everyone must have it
    Bombs:
    -Shivermist - 2, just as Scream said - one main, second as a backup, because quite often the main one will get cursed
    -Voltaic Tempest (optional) - makes it much easier, because zombies skip lots of their attacks while shocked
    Armor:
    Anything that has full curse resist and shadow defense. My personal choice:
    -Divine Veil + Deadshot Mantle - they give full curse, full shadow, 1/2 normal and 1/2 elemental, 1/2 fire, 1/2 shock, Fiend Damage Medium for all weapons, Undead Damage Medium for all weapons. Getting a fire resist UV on Deadshot is nice too
    Shield:
    -Crest of Almire. Dont see any other real alternatives.
    Trinkets:
    -Well... Whatever suits you most. I use one CTR Med for guns and one Dmg Med for guns. That gives me CTR Max in total for guns and also Undead + Fiend Very High damage for guns. But i get killed quite often while hunting for Guards/Trojans lol (i always kill one of them though!)

About the price...
    1700CE if you buy it with your alt, which makes it 425CE each. If you trade spam a bit, you can get a key for 1600CE or even 1500CE, which will lower the price to 400CE or even less.

However, the success depends on your party. If you have good reliable players, that are friendly and dont rush things and dont do any Rambo muffins - you are fine. UFSC is not about individual skills, it is more about teamwork.
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 pm

BrideOfVanaduke wrote:
    Spoiler:
    I`ve done UFSC... a lot of times, and had to revive only in my first time there because we were only 3 (but that`s another story)

Update on Scream`s equipment list:

Swords:
    -Voltedge/Glacius/DA - everyone must have one of these
    -FoV (optional) - good for destroying large groups of monsters and/or Guards/Trojans, but it can backfire and make a BBQ out of you
    Guns:
    -Blitz for Guards/Trojans - everyone must have it
    -Polaris/AP for Vana Banana - everyone must have it
    Bombs:
    -Shivermist - 2, just as Scream said - one main, second as a backup, because quite often the main one will get cursed
    -Voltaic Tempest (optional) - makes it much easier, because zombies skip lots of their attacks while shocked
    Armor:
    Anything that has full curse resist and shadow defense. My personal choice:
    -Divine Veil + Deadshot Mantle - they give full curse, full shadow, 1/2 normal and 1/2 elemental, 1/2 fire, 1/2 shock, Fiend Damage Medium for all weapons, Undead Damage Medium for all weapons. Getting a fire resist UV on Deadshot is nice too
    Shield:
    -Crest of Almire. Dont see any other real alternatives.
    Trinkets:
    -Well... Whatever suits you most. I use one CTR Med for guns and one Dmg Med for guns. That gives me CTR Max in total for guns and also Undead + Fiend Very High damage for guns. But i get killed quite often while hunting for Guards/Trojans lol (i always kill one of them though!)

About the price...
    1700CE if you buy it with your alt, which makes it 425CE each. If you trade spam a bit, you can get a key for 1600CE or even 1500CE, which will lower the price to 400CE or even less.

However, the success depends on your party. If you have good reliable players, that are friendly and dont rush things and dont do any Rambo muffins - you are fine. UFSC is not about individual skills, it is more about teamwork.

Hmm you got some good points. Well I did make myself another account, for the main purpose to upgrade into a Vanaduke killing monster! But from further advice (From Cosmeo I think) I will just make it tab me on FSC, then after further consideration I resulted in it to be too laggy D: so this is my conclusion for my ALT:
    • I would like some brave VK players (Valkyrie knights Ofc) to carry him through Vanaduke depths with his full charged mist tank and I will very very VERY slowly make him some new gear, It will be so slow that I will take 2 weeks to get 2* then 2 more to get 3* then 4 more to get 4* then 6-8 more to get 5* maybe it will be Moka-san's (Whitelancer'a) twin Very Happy
      By the way I will give out 50crowns to each person who helps my little baby ALT move along, so 50cr per vanaduke run ^.^

I don't know why I moved onto that subject but oh well >.> Auntie Bride, (Cousin or uncle) Scream, thanks for the awesome gear advice. I did 3 UFSC runs in teh past 3 days! And luckily I won em all, also with that Uncle Dice-man was with me all the time so I can honestly say he is a PRO and sadly I didn't get to make any Almirian gear or Arcane gear, I got 3 Maiden's tears and once I get my 4th I will make my Mighty cobalt Helm, Mighty cobalt Armour, Salamander suit/mask? I don't know the 4* one.... or the 3* one..... I got no idea what I just said..... Who the hell am I.... .... .... *Goes to sleep* ZzZzZzZzZ *Wakes up when Lil bro Babyice slaps me awake O.O And then I will have a 5th Maiden's tear to sell or keep, I am trying to get 5 of each shadow material ^.^

P.s. I'm going to need a hell of a lot of money to do all this crap *Counts money* I have 1....2....Oooh 3....4....5.... what's after 5?!.... *Buys counting book with numbers up to 20 for 4cr* Alright back to counting ^.^ 1....2....3...4...5... oh wait I dropped one *Bends over to pick it up when robber comes and takes it from the floor* Officer officer that man stole my penny, Officer says alright little boy we will grab your penny off him, His partner says "Pfft snitch" They failed to get it back and instead take 1 more crown each. Alright now that I spent/lost 7cr I will count again... ------- ------- !!!!!!!!! - - - - - - Just 1cr!!! Wah. Maybe I will find some more... *Looks at floor and finds 1cr* Well you know what they say... 1cr a day keeps your head on your head feet on your legs hands on your arms head on your head.... (20 years later of mindless words) blah ble blackk blee boo.... MY NAME IS BOB!!!!!!

One last thing I have noticed about UFSC compared to FSC, Connection: I get 2 bars in FSC and i get 3-4 bars in UFSC.... How the **** Isnt it supposed to be MORE laggy?! Well it seems wrong.
    Aarcanewizard
    Admin

.....er............yea

Post  Aarcanewizard on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Suspect

Aarcane
    BrideOfVanaduke

Post  BrideOfVanaduke on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Yeap, Aarcane, i also have no idea what i just read, lol

Sponsored content