Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

3 posters

Hey guys, I'm back!

Bloodbane
    Bloodbane

Hey guys, I'm back! Empty Hey guys, I'm back!

Post  Bloodbane Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 am

My internet was out last week, but I'm back now with a new provider! I'm still pretty much keeping my SK time to weekends more or less, but just letting everyone know I'm still around.
    Bloodbane
    Bloodbane

Hey guys, I'm back! Empty Re: Hey guys, I'm back!

Post  Bloodbane Wed May 16, 2012 5:25 am

Okay so maybe I wasn't back after all... I've still got a month of class to go, and to top it off I began playing Lost Saga since I feel like I've hit a content wall in SK, in a sense. Steamrolling Ol' Vanny is only fun for so long, unfortunately. I may have some brief spurts of activity once summer starts for me but I'm more or less on a kind of hiatus from the game. I do understand I've already been removed from the guild, but I figured I'd let the folks that are still here know that I'm still around... kinda.
    Fishace
    Fishace

Post  Fishace Thu May 17, 2012 2:13 am

dont worry you are still welcome in the guild Very Happy just message us Very Happy
    Redpula
    Redpula

Post  Redpula Thu May 17, 2012 9:32 am

Welcome back to my sexy world

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:29 am