Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

A Bounty Has been put out.

Elle The Neko

A Bounty Has been put out.

Post  Elle The Neko on Wed May 02, 2012 6:48 am

Front
    "Wanted.
    Dead not Alive
    Zanji D. Holohart
    CE 60,000,000
    Said criminal is wanted for outstanding crimes and warrants,
    Said bounty shall be paid to whom ever brings said criminal to authority's as stated by Crime Notice slip.
    Nekonian Republic"

Back
    "Warning! Individual is Armed And Apocalypticly dangerous. Hunt at your own risk.

Known Aliases: Lord Holohart the Soul eater, King Delasorn The splitter of worlds, Z3R0 The Conquer and The master of Dark Sharows.

Known Crimes: Ginoside, The destruction of six inhabited plaints, Espionage, Hannis act of War, Stealing of hearts, Thieving, Forced enslavement of worlds, Murder of High General of Nekonian army Sir Farsati, And the breaking of the Princes of the Nekonian Republics Heart.

Known Ability's and Weapons: The ability to rip one's soul out of there body(It is unknown at this point if he actually eats it.), Abel to become the shadows them self, Abel to open rifts in time/space to any where/when he wants to, Latshnear: A blade Legend to have the power to split worlds(According to eye witnesses this is no legend but fact), Nea & Nia: Blades made harnessing power of the two very most opeset ends of the energy spectrum(When they come in to contact with each other they will crate a wave of energy able to atomize any thing it comes in contact with), and Rondverd Not much is known about this ability as none who has seen it used has survived."

Make your own Ultimate villain an post it right hear. Best wins a prize.
    Must have bounty poster pic,
    Listed aliases,
    List of known crimes,
    And used weapons an ability's.
    Bonus points if you make it using your girl/boyfriend or wife/hubby as a base.
    Have fun :3
    Redpula

Re: A Bounty Has been put out.

Post  Redpula on Wed May 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Ummmmmm neko I can't read what you wrote ちゃんと書けや何てな
    Elle The Neko

Post  Elle The Neko on Wed May 02, 2012 9:10 pm

That's why every thing that was typed on the poster is typed out below it so ppl can actually read it. I was going to make to poster in Hylian lettering(AKA language from Legend of Zelda). But for simplicity's sake I did it in English. feel free to make you poster in what ever language you want just type it out below the poster like i did.
    PelicanPatrol

Post  PelicanPatrol on Sun May 06, 2012 2:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt9G33TLS6I

I make new enemies daily and yet I'm the one who thinks he can change the world into a better place. Go figure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:50 am