Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

+4
Zinqf
Tartar
BrideOfVanaduke
Aarcanewizard
8 posters

As my time with SK comes to a close.

Aarcanewizard
    Aarcanewizard
    Admin

As my time with SK comes to a close. Empty As my time with SK comes to a close.

Post  Aarcanewizard Thu May 10, 2012 6:01 pm

As you have noticed lately, VK seems to have started to come undone. I will appoint a few key members to positions of power and see what happens. I'll be checking back from time to time just to say hi, and I wish VK the best of luck.

Aarcane
    BrideOfVanaduke
    BrideOfVanaduke

As my time with SK comes to a close. Empty Re: As my time with SK comes to a close.

Post  BrideOfVanaduke Thu May 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Hello Mr. Wizard Smile

I was wondering if you are coming back to SK or did you leave SK forever? Sad
    Tartar
    Tartar

As my time with SK comes to a close. Empty Thank you for your service to VK. Sorry to see you go.

Post  Tartar Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 am

Good luck in your future gaming endeavors or just your future endeavors for that matter. Maybe we will meet again someday. -Tartar.
    Zinqf
    Zinqf

As my time with SK comes to a close. Empty Re: As my time with SK comes to a close.

Post  Zinqf Fri May 11, 2012 10:44 am

VK was great guild while it lasted. Normally, I don't even join a guild much less participate or post on a guild forum xD.

You Aarcane, just like myself will always remember SK, even though there won't be much playing of it anymore.

On a similar note, you liking Vindictus? It had me playing for awhile. I played back when boat rides were limited by tokens lol.
    Fishace
    Fishace

Post  Fishace Fri May 11, 2012 1:09 pm

LOL RICH arcane xD this is a pressure for us ddgom xD LOL we still need to talk to white about this problems that VK is experiencing... hope to see you soon Very Happy goodluck with your game Very Happy
    Ddgom
    Ddgom

Post  Ddgom Fri May 11, 2012 1:59 pm

So sad to see you go but understand completely Smile Sad It was an honour to play at your side and thanks for all you did here in the guild and also all you showed and taught me! The amount of time and energy you put into this guild I don't think anybody can thank you enough Smile 🙇

Zinqf, most honoured to have been in the same guild as you and run with you as well Smile

Yus, Fishy... now it is up to us I guess to set the path for the future... first step, get a hold of mysterious White if he comes online again lol

*salutes all VKs, active and those no longer so*
    Elle The Neko
    Elle The Neko

As my time with SK comes to a close. Empty I'll missyou all

Post  Elle The Neko Sat May 12, 2012 9:52 am

I'm Out as well. I'll pop in form time to time to chat, But I've had enough of the tediousness. If you guys want to boot me for space go head, But make sure you all friend me first that way I can keep in touch. As for me I'm heading over to DC Universe Online. My Boyfriend Bout Legacy class Account last month for a year so I'm going to play that. At least till The Elder Scrolls Online comes out. But once it dose you will find me their just look for Elle-the-Neko. As I'm known in all games. Nya nya nyany nyan nyan nya nya, And see you next time I see you <3 to all. =^w^=

With Great love And sadness,
    Miss Elleona Nishino Tsukasa the Neko
    noctiscaelumz
    noctiscaelumz

Post  noctiscaelumz Sat May 12, 2012 9:02 pm

I too have semi-quit SK . I might return if OOO decides to make big changes in SK , like an asian server or remove the ele fees system. Have fun playing SK ! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:35 am