Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

Indefinite hiatus.

Griseolar

Indefinite hiatus.

Post  Griseolar on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:44 am

A little bad news for everyone: My laptop has recently gone to <S-word here>, where it keeps on turning off by itself 5minutes after I turn it on, comes back on and proceeds to turn off again in a vicious cycle. I'm using it in Safe Mode right now, which means I can't do anything outside of surfing the net because Java and sound drivers are all off. A friend is going to be looking at it tomorrow, but if he is unable to fix it, chances are I won't be able to come on SK for an indefinite amount of time (until I get a new laptop or fix this current POS).
    Whitelancer
    Admin

Re: Indefinite hiatus.

Post  Whitelancer on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:14 pm

That`s bad news. I hope you can come back ASAP! Goodluck!
    Griseolar

Post  Griseolar on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 am

I hope so too, already getting withdrawal from being away from my cute lil' knight for more than a week (which also happened to be the last week of my elevator pass, ugh). One of my classmate's fiance knows someone who can help fix my laptop, so I'm hopeful. Only question is how long he takes to get back to me...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:56 pm