Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

Simple ways to make some money

Shinigami

Simple ways to make some money

Post  Shinigami on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Simple way to make money when you have "extra" tokens - sell items to shop owners! Even if those items are bound.
    You can get 10k crowns for 100-token trinket.
    You can get 30k crowns for 5-star weapon or armor, like ancient. Costs 30 tokens for Vana, gives you 30k crowns. Nice deal, if you ask me (if you have all items and have trouble selling shield for more than 500 ce over unbind).

Feel free to share simple ways to make money here! Smile
    Other than:
    - vana runs (10k crowns approx with Vana, thanks to tokens)
    - recipe runs, those heavily depend on recipes, most of the time they barely make any money
    - arenas, you can only play it twice in a row
    - jelly king runs, these are obvious
    - craft using mist, in most cases you only transfer part of your mist into CE, but its very limited, only 100 mist a day
    Axirts

Re: Simple ways to make some money

Post  Axirts on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:08 am

Adding to what Shinigami said:

I've noticed that people try to sell sealed swords or antiguas to make money.

If you get the sealed sword for 20 tokens and somehow manage to sell it for 850ce, you make a profit of ~3k.

But since all 3* items can be sold to regular stores for 3.5k, it would be more efficient to buy the jelly stuff (only 15 tokens) and sell that to the store.

I don't know why I thought it was 800, ignore this.

Last edited by Axirts on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shinigami

Post  Shinigami on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:21 am

Unbind of sealed sword is 600 ce. You can sell it on AH and get around 9k cr profit (150 ce). Or try to sell it for 750 ce.
    Selling to a shop isn't efficient.
    You can also try to apply any UV on it and sell to players. if its low, it usually costs around 1k ce (unbind + UV). Med CTR/ASI or better can get you some good profit.
    Axirts

Post  Axirts on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:57 am

oh my bad, I could have sworn 3* was 800 Embarassed
    jyudie

Post  jyudie on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Shinigami wrote:You can also try to apply any UV on it and sell to players. if its low, it usually costs around 1k ce (unbind + UV). Med CTR/ASI or better can get you some good profit.
    I'm probaly going to sound silly for not knowing but... we can apply UV onto items? I thought they were random when you synthesize stuff...
    Molwar

Post  Molwar on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:10 pm

I used to do sealed sword/ antigua, but lately I haven't been making my usual profit from those.

Doing twin run is usually just under JK run for money, but Pulsar cost only 200CE to unbind (10-12k ish depending on market) and you can use mist too to help there and I've been selling those for 25-35k. So it's an ok profit also.

Twins are also a lot easier then JK if you're not fully 4-5* geared.

Also to answer the previous question. You can pay crown to apply UV in the bazaard, 20k for 1 random UV, 75 for 2 random and 225 (I think) for 3.
    Shinigami

Post  Shinigami on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Molwar wrote:You can pay crown to apply UV in the bazaard, 20k for 1 random UV, 75 for 2 random and 225 (I think) for 3.
    To be precise: when you craft something, you have a chance (10%?) to get a random UV (I crafted about 25-30 items yesterday and around 5 had UVs, so chance is variable, but its totally random - first 15 in a row had no UVs).
    If you want, you can apply a random UV to an item for 20k crowns (more for 2-3 UVs). UV applied is random, I once spent 12k ce to get CTR or ASI VH, didn't get it.
    A week ago I rolled 3k ce on my bomb and didn't get a single CTR bonus. 8 damage bonuses in a row.
    Phon

Post  Phon on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:46 am

Ok now I'll share with you a secret!
    Some time ago Bride told me that there wa a nice way to make profit. I tried it and I have to say that it works really.
    Just go on the AH and search for some materials: Bushy Tails, Drake Scale, Monster Bone, Mug of Misery, Shards etc... And just put them at a lower price than the Buynow price. It really works.
    Example: Order Bushy Tail for Buynow price. Lowest price: 380. Put a Bushy Tail with Buynow price at 370. You'll sell it very soon Smile

Sometimes I sell stuff 10seconds later i've put them on AH! Smile
    Shinigami

Post  Shinigami on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:14 am

Phon wrote:Ok now I'll share with you a secret!
    Some time ago Bride told me that there wa a nice way to make profit. I tried it and I have to say that it works really.
    Just go on the AH and search for some materials: Bushy Tails, Drake Scale, Monster Bone, Mug of Misery, Shards etc... And just put them at a lower price than the Buynow price. It really works.
    Example: Order Bushy Tail for Buynow price. Lowest price: 380. Put a Bushy Tail with Buynow price at 370. You'll sell it very soon Smile

Sometimes I sell stuff 10seconds later i've put them on AH! Smile

Thats because I buy them up, put them back on AH at a higher price and in large packs afro

Do not do the following: use CE to craft 2-star items in bulks and sell them for HALF the price of materials + ce you used. It hurts my feelings... and sometimes my wallet lol!
    Example of bad trade: wolver coat, no UV. 50 ce = 3k cr. Craft fee - 400 cr. Mats - approximately 600 cr. Total price - 4k cr. Lowest price on AH - 2k cr. As if they're ignoring craft fees trying to break even with UVs (you won't) or hoping to craft a MAX UV item (sells well, covers expenses, takes 1.000 items to craft one max, approx).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:24 am