Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

What would you like to see added to SK?

Axirts

What would you like to see added to SK?

Post  Axirts on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:33 am

I haven't thought about the pros and cons of each, nor have I checked the forum that much to see what new features they have announced they do intend to release but here are a few ideas/additions that would make me spend more time on SK.

upgradeable/customizable guild hall:
    -self expanitory?

higher guild member cap:
    -not sure about this one after thinking it over, 100 is and isn't a good number

more krogmo games:
    -CTF
    -relay races(I mean the teaser vid specifically states puzzles)
    -unique rewards for each of the games
    -temp. rewards for top guild teams (it'd be awesome if we could actually get the LD armor attachments from say the weekly guild LD tournament. ex) 1st gets the tron looking glowing armor for a week, second gets a flag for a week, etc)

games cycle
    you can play all the games during the weekend but during each work week there's only one krogmo game
    1. BN would get at least a little more attention
    2. more people would play lockdown when it's actually available

I sort of support and oppose this one but being able to differentiate between genders:
    -I think it is and isn't nice that we all look the same
    -maybe just a little more customization in terms of height, body, etc. Something aside from expensive accessories that makes it so we can be picked out of a crowd.

I don't know, I just felt like posting something. Comment, criticize, add to the list, or just pass over it. I really don't mind. Very Happy
    Aarcanewizard
    Admin

Think...

Post  Aarcanewizard on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:26 am

Looks like you took all the stuff outta my head an typed it out... hahahahahaha Laughing

Aarcane

(...hmmm, how "did" you get in there...) scratch
    Axirts

Re: What would you like to see added to SK?

Post  Axirts on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:31 am

At first I'd say "great minds think alike" then I realized it's actually simpler:
    Fever+Meds+bump on my forehead from where I passed out on my keyboard= The all seeing third eye! cyclops
    *All your base are belong to us!*

To add to the original post;

another town:
    -Haven is great and all but do we really need like 80 of them? It'd be nice if there were themed towns like in the Pokemon games. Why go to Haven 50 when you could go to the snow themed Polar Base or Tropical Resort? I mean they don't have to have special features, just a change of scenery.

I had another one but I'm blanking on what it was.

*The edit, I just had to add that in. Don't blame me it's the meds talking. bounce
    Rajesh

website tasks and ranks

Post  Rajesh on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:26 pm

this site can be an individual from guildys, but on VK's can get in. e.g. 20 posts allows you to gain a member rank from recruit (this is not for the spiral gameplay but instead just the site) and there can me more ranks like moderator and administrator the bottom rank can be newbie or recruit
    Schwarze

Post  Schwarze on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:29 pm

What? Why?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:08 am