Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

3 posters

As my time in SK comes to a clo... errrrr.... As my SEXY time in SK goes on...

Whitelancer
    Whitelancer
    Admin

As my time in SK comes to a clo... errrrr.... As my SEXY time in SK goes on... Empty As my time in SK comes to a clo... errrrr.... As my SEXY time in SK goes on...

Post  Whitelancer Fri May 11, 2012 6:37 pm

As my time in SK comes to a clo... errrrr.... As my SEXY time in SK goes on... I will never abandon VK completely so relax. I just came back and gathered everyone back. (Except Schwarze, Schwarze accept the invite I sent you or else, I know your GF...) Now that Ossan is no longer with us we need to move on and continue our adventures in Cradle, I want everyone to get along and fight with honor and for the glory of our precious guild.

Goodbye Father, I wish I could play with you again someday, you didn't even say goodbye to me... please do me a favor and come back in VK so I can keep you as a souvenir Very Happy

Oh, also sorry for the demotions xD
    Schwarze
    Schwarze

As my time in SK comes to a clo... errrrr.... As my SEXY time in SK goes on... Empty Re: As my time in SK comes to a clo... errrrr.... As my SEXY time in SK goes on...

Post  Schwarze Sat May 12, 2012 1:34 am

I'm done.
    Elle The Neko
    Elle The Neko

As my time in SK comes to a clo... errrrr.... As my SEXY time in SK goes on... Empty Re: As my time in SK comes to a clo... errrrr.... As my SEXY time in SK goes on...

Post  Elle The Neko Sat May 12, 2012 9:49 am

I'm Out as well. I'll pop in form time to time to chat, But I've had enough of the tediousness. If you guys want to boot me for space go head, But make sure you all friend me first that way I can keep in touch. As for me I'm heading over to DC Universe Online. My Boyfriend Bout Legacy class Account last month for a year so I'm going to play that. At least till The Elder Scrolls Online comes out. But once it dose you will find me their just look for Elle-the-Neko. As I'm known in all games. Nya nya nyany nyan nyan nya nya, And see you next time I see you <3 to all. =^w^=

With Great love And sadness,
    Miss Elleona Nishino Tsukasa the Neko

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm