Playing this game for a year too
Here are mine two cents:
1) Graveyards were insane. Everybody was just speedrunning them, with usually only 1-2 making to the elevator, barely alive
2) CE was 5k crowns
3) When they released the game on Steam, CE price went down to only 3k - 3.5k crowns. You could sell a 2* recipe for 8k crowns, and 3* for 20k crowns, due to a high demand.
4) People were doing only 3 rooms on JK depth 16, because it was too hard to do all four.
5) I got kicked from parties for openining Danger rooms, because it was too hard to do them without multiple energy revives.
6) If you had Fang of Vog, you have been an SK God. People were inspecting you and commenting on how awesome your skill was, because Vana was so damn hard.
7) FSC was hard. Vanaduke was very hard. Nobody was using Shiver + Blitz, we didnt know about that technique. AP was the way to go.
During a Vanaduke fight. we had to use a trick when one of the party members just bumped zombies into the top right corner, making them stuck there. That way Vanaduke never summoned new zombies/Guards, unless sombody was stupid enough to kill zombies.
9) There was another trick, when you stood in the corner, holding a water ball. When Vanaduke rushed into you, you dropped the water and moved aside, making Vana stuck behind the newly spawned water ball.
10) During the last D27 FSC fight, we used totems from the earlier fight to block off Trojans near the gate.