Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

5 posters

Cruel fate... he he.. he...

Whitelancer
    Whitelancer
    Admin

Cruel fate... he he.. he... Empty Cruel fate... he he.. he...

Post  Whitelancer Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:16 pm

The link >>> http://forums.spiralknights.com/en/node/56054
    June 6 2012, 6 PM...

Since I entered Senior High School, my schedule got busier and there are times that I have to time to do my daily prestige mission so I trusted my some of my friends and shared my account details to them. I know that it was probably my mistake for doing this but I still wish that the GMs will not ignore this and bring justice...
    I logged in and my trusted friend Kingkohli immediately told me that someone hacked my account and that my collection of Rose Regalia Sets (Yes Orginal Colors included) are gone. I checked and saw that it was true. And not only that, I saw that my Final Flourish ASI High, Gran Faust ASI High and Skolver Coat Shock Max and Normal Low are also gone... I did not panic, I calmly checked my account CE history and saw that a knight named Brotherofvanduke sent me 8000CE via mail, and above that I saw that the CE was used to unbind 2 of my stolen 5* items. I also saw that more than 100,000 crowns were traded for CE to unbind another 5* item. I taught of testing Kingkohli first and told him that I saw his name instead of Brotherofvanduke, as the one who mailed me the 8000CE. He panicked and told me it was only a joke and he returned the Gran Faust then the Skolver Coat, I asked for the whereabouts of my missing Final Flourish and Rose Regalia sets and he told me this time he really swears he did not take them. But I saw him equipping a Final Flourish ASI high! He told me he bought them from a knight named Dark*** who is my friend. Well of course how can I trust him after seeing him waste 16,000CE for nothing. I asked for his account details to check his inventory or CE history (Because I also wanted to check if he really did make the deal with Dark***) but he refused so badly that I started getting mad and started threatening him... Then I saw him started to unbind a lot of stuffs including a Snarbolax Set, so I told him it is useless because I know that the GMs will trace his new account and ban that account as well. Guess what, he told me "I can try". Well thats enough proof that he is taking my stuff worth more than 100,000 CE, I worked hard for those... hundreds of hours grinding through FSC runs... As a last resort I told him to give me the Final Flourish and I will forgive him and forget everything but he ran off to a different Haven... Well I was sad because he was one of my good friends in SK, and I am also sad that something like this actually happened in a game I play to have fun I got deep sadness instead...

As I said earlier, some of you might say that it was all my fault for sharing my account details, but I atleast wanted share this as a warning to others in order to avoid other knights in suffering my fate, and also to justify the things that Kingkohli did.

PS
    I know you can`t shame other peoples name here, but I am really sorry I can`t obey that this time..

Edit: I just confirmed that my friend Dark*** did not sell any Final Flourish to Kingkohli...
    Whitelancer
    Whitelancer
    Admin

Cruel fate... he he.. he... Empty Re: Cruel fate... he he.. he...

Post  Whitelancer Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Axirts
    Axirts

Post  Axirts Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:04 am

Get a hold of OOO and show them that threat. It's completely against the terms of use and I'm sure they will do something about it. I wonder if this person understands how ip and mac addresses work? Not only can they track which accounts he/she traded stuff between, they can find every account accessed from his/her computer or router/modem, and the reverse, every computer used to access those accounts.

Whoever did this, if you're still reading these forums, be afraid. You have put yourself out in the open.
    Redpula
    Redpula

Post  Redpula Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 am

Awtz I only heard about the regalia I didn't know about the weaps and ammo and king is after for a twilight aura and I asked some of my friends to check the ah if there's a old set of regalia
    Redpula
    Redpula

Post  Redpula Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 am

And. White JUSTICE always win
    skykabob
    skykabob

Cruel fate... he he.. he... Empty WHITELANCER

Post  skykabob Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 pm

White!!!!! What happened!! We just heard rumours you were banned : Shocked !? What did kinghohli do? Apparently he made bridey leave? This is all confusing , do me a fvour and explain
    Redpula
    Redpula

Post  Redpula Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:21 am

Yeah I just opened my sk too it's say I can't play sk because I used a account that is banned now I think my journey ends here.
    Redpula
    Redpula

Post  Redpula Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:05 am

Guys white is banned /salute the greatest guy in sk
    Whitelancer
    Whitelancer
    Admin

Post  Whitelancer Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:52 am

They wanted proof from me and I sent it to them. I will wait for the reply from Hyperion.
    Znaram
    Znaram

Cruel fate... he he.. he... Empty Cruel

Post  Znaram Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm really sorry white I wish u would send me every detail on my email
    Electricnaram98@gmail.com
    I'm sorry and who ever did this should be ashamed to do this aaracanewizard told me that kingkaholi did this
    Good luck on the issue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:01 pm