Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

+2
BrideOfVanaduke
Aarcanewizard
6 posters

Dissed... by the new VK?

Aarcanewizard
    Aarcanewizard
    Admin

Dissed... by the new VK? Empty Dissed... by the new VK?

Post  Aarcanewizard Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Ok so I'm in doin alittle catching up with old friends in SK today, (Vindictus server is getting updates) and I try to say "hi" to a VK member I never met (only one I've seen in like... 4 ever too!). At first he sez he knows me, but then decides he doesn't so... long story short. "What has become of your Guild, Mr Lancer!?!" I am amazed at the state it is in.

...and also... does anyone ever come here anymore? what about the requirements... everything... out the window???

Aarcane
    BrideOfVanaduke
    BrideOfVanaduke

Dissed... by the new VK? Empty Re: Dissed... by the new VK?

Post  BrideOfVanaduke Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:38 am

Hello Mr. Wizard Smile

That guild has been dead for a long time already since you left Smile
    Griseolar
    Griseolar

Post  Griseolar Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:41 am

AARCANE!!! We're missing you so much, come back to SK pls~
    Schwarze
    Schwarze

Post  Schwarze Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Don't fret Aarc Razz
    All guilds peak and then eventually decline, but that doesn't mean the time and effort you put into it is wasted.
    The contributions to the guild in its more active states serves to build up the richness and the depth of the experience in the present. It doesn't matter if it doesn't end well. What does matter is that you tried, and that everyone affected had a more defined experience for it.
    The best you can do is learn what you can and take it to the next incarnation of your Cyber-Family C:
    Whitelancer
    Whitelancer
    Admin

Post  Whitelancer Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:20 pm

I went on a 1 month vacation on the Philippines! Just came back last August 22! I really hope some of you guys would come by and help me fix things(Things weren`t like this before my vacation).

Also I was influenced by Aarcanewizard and Schwarze! I got hooked up in the Japanese Vindictus so I will probably get to level 70 (Currently Level 30 KAI) before I will get the motivation to play SK again, unless you guys come and help me, I will ditch Japanese Vindictus and play SK again with you fine knights...
    Axirts
    Axirts

Post  Axirts Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:39 am

I'm still on once in a while, I'll be more active when school settles down. It's hectic with people trying to add classes last minute (me included)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:11 pm