Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

4 posters

WHERE IS EVERYONE

Rajesh
    Rajesh

WHERE IS EVERYONE Empty WHERE IS EVERYONE

Post  Rajesh Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Guys how is it going? i quit the game, but come on a few times. Hows the guild? How many members? Is the guild still alive?
    Bedtimebear
    Bedtimebear

WHERE IS EVERYONE Empty Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE

Post  Bedtimebear Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Hey man same with me I quit the game but come back time to time. I came now back to see what is with the forum too ( good that I still have my acc ) It was such an honor when you guys accepted me in the guild. Back then when I played SK had a ton of fun with you guys. Did everyone leave the guild ? And what are you doing guys ? I'm now playing a TPS called Ghost Reacon Online it's free and pretty good, and some other games on steam. If you want just add me my ID is psy-duck Very Happy Hope you guys are still on this forum
    Darkhelm
    Darkhelm

Post  Darkhelm Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:19 pm

I believe VK has been abandoned greatest guild ever has fallen tis a sad time but there are a few who have hope
    Lizardtail
    Lizardtail

Post  Lizardtail Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:43 am

I just got back to the game. Have you guys got pets yet?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:19 am