Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

2 posters

Solo Vana in Skolver + Swiftstrike [Failed]

Schwarze
    Schwarze

Solo Vana in Skolver + Swiftstrike [Failed] Empty Solo Vana in Skolver + Swiftstrike [Failed]

Post  Schwarze Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:48 pm

So what's next after you've done a full FSC solo run with no deaths with Fallen?
    You swap out the fire res for Damage Boost. After that? Downgrade your shield for some more buffs.
    In retrospect, I should have went Grey Owlite shield -> Barbarous Thorn Shield -> Swiftstrike Buckler, instead of going straight to the end.

Sadly, though, I failed. I ended up dying, after a series of derps. (And ouch, if Vanaduke even clipped my shield with his fireballs while charging, POOF! broken, and I'm on fire.)

At the very least, you can see what I typically do for my solo runs with the Polaris, and maybe pick up a few things.

Recorded it, for the hell of it :>
    Here you go, and I hope you guys like metal.

Note: Video starts getting crap framerate at 5:44, Fraps was making it go bad. So I stopped for a second and restarded the recording.

Rajesh
    Rajesh

Solo Vana in Skolver + Swiftstrike [Failed] Empty Re: Solo Vana in Skolver + Swiftstrike [Failed]

Post  Rajesh Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Wow, you did awesome. If you survived a tiny bit longer you would've won. Awesome job.
    P.s. Can you teach me how to use fraps, I am bad at it
    Schwarze
    Schwarze

Solo Vana in Skolver + Swiftstrike [Failed] Empty Re: Solo Vana in Skolver + Swiftstrike [Failed]

Post  Schwarze Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Oops! Forgot I was still logged as admin.

Using fraps isn't too hard, but it depends on what you need help with. If you just need to know how to record without killing your PC, not too complex, but if it's getting to know how to use it overall, better tell me what you DO know.

And unfortunately, even after I stopped recording (since death meant failure) I revived with ME and failed again.
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Schwarze wrote:Oops! Forgot I was still logged as admin.

Using fraps isn't too hard, but it depends on what you need help with. If you just need to know how to record without killing your PC, not too complex, but if it's getting to know how to use it overall, better tell me what you DO know.

And unfortunately, even after I stopped recording (since death meant failure) I revived with ME and failed again.

Well i know, how to download it.... I don't know.... (You know the rest (ALL))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:58 pm