Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

+3
Rajesh
Zinqf
Elle The Neko
7 posters

I have mastered a ability more powerfull that Holly+ !!!

Elle The Neko
    Elle The Neko

I have mastered a ability more powerfull that Holly+ !!! Empty I have mastered a ability more powerfull that Holly+ !!!

Post  Elle The Neko Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:57 am

I can now record footage of SK game play!
    https://youtu.be/0Vm3jkcYbK4
    Zinqf
    Zinqf

I have mastered a ability more powerfull that Holly+ !!! Empty Re: I have mastered a ability more powerfull that Holly+ !!!

Post  Zinqf Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:04 am

*cringe*

Upload that in HD, it'll be epic!
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

I have mastered a ability more powerfull that Holly+ !!! Empty Re: I have mastered a ability more powerfull that Holly+ !!!

Post  Rajesh Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Zinqf wrote:*cringe*

Upload that in HD, it'll be epic!

I agree
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Post  Shinigami Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 am

Epic slide show with a fitting soundtrack is awesome Twisted Evil
    Axirts
    Axirts

Post  Axirts Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:12 am

Shinigami wrote:Epic slide show with a fitting soundtrack is awesome Twisted Evil

Lol slideshow? That's the right word for it I guess.
    Elle The Neko
    Elle The Neko

I have mastered a ability more powerfull that Holly+ !!! Empty cookies<3

Post  Elle The Neko Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:21 am

https://youtu.be/qLXimERL3sM
    I got some new software hears the final product, hopefully its better.
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Post  Shinigami Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 am

Youtube:
    "The video you have requested is not available.
    Sorry about that."

Meanwhile check my video recorded with FRAPS:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIjLLwOVh6o
    Hopefully I'll figure out how to use playclaw so my vids don't limit FPS to 30...
    BrideOfVanaduke
    BrideOfVanaduke

Post  BrideOfVanaduke Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Shinigami wrote:Youtube:
    "The video you have requested is not available.
    Sorry about that."

Hopefully I'll figure out how to use playclaw so my vids don't limit FPS to 30...

Where is that video you took with us killing Vanaduke? Smile I left my Vita on D27 that day just for luls Smile)
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Post  Shinigami Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:06 pm

I'd have to cut it down and it doesn't have my current accessory set...
    Wanna do another run? This time focusing on speed. I'll even come with very high damage bonus (2x elite trueshot). If everyone comes with those, I'm sure we can cut the time to 3 minutes. 3:30 at most. Current time is around 4m.
    Zinqf
    Zinqf

Post  Zinqf Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:32 am

The song you used in that vid got stuck in my head when I watched it and is now stuck in my head again XD.

Yes, FRAPS is the best recording medium to use without kicking your computer resources in the nuts.
    Keep in mind the size of the file will be enormous though because its uncompressed. Just get a compression
    program and you'll be fine.
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Post  Shinigami Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:07 am

Personally I use Virtual Dub to compress my vids. It doesn't offer much in special effects, and its UI isn't what you'd call easy to use from the first try, but it works fine as soon as you figure out which buttons to press Smile
    I encode with xvid codec.
    Schwarze
    Schwarze

Post  Schwarze Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 am

I just use an *ahem* pirated version of AVS video editor (which was recommended by Zinqf I think?). No gripes on my end, the only lack of quality is either me having to record at half size or youtube's encoding it.
    Elle The Neko
    Elle The Neko

I have mastered a ability more powerfull that Holly+ !!! Empty Ya, the link is dead because youtube sucks

Post  Elle The Neko Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:53 am

Ya, the link is dead because youtube estament for uploading the video was 6 day and 20 something hours. After 6 hours and still at 0% I shut my pc down Because I wasn't going to wait 7 days to upload a 3 min clip. So I'm sorry and I'm seeing if Flv files upload any quicker.
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Post  Shinigami Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:57 am

When you record a video without compression, its size will be HUGE. Approx: 3gb for 3 minutes of HD video.
    You need to encode them. Encoded size, approx: 100 mb for 3 minutes of HD video. Encoded video will take only 1/30 time to upload compared to uncompressed video.
    FLV is, like, what?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:26 am