Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

2 posters

Education is a higher priority than video games!?

Cleverpun
    Cleverpun

Education is a higher priority than video games!? Empty Education is a higher priority than video games!?

Post  Cleverpun Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Classes are starting up again, so the times and amount of time I'm on SK will be fairly different, IE. less playing until 5AM and not using my mist on a full 10 levels each day.

My schedule is moderate to light, so I'll still be around, just not as much.

Im sure yall will be recover from this devastating news xD
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Education is a higher priority than video games!? Empty Re: Education is a higher priority than video games!?

Post  Rajesh Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Cleverpun wrote:Classes are starting up again, so the times and amount of time I'm on SK will be fairly different, IE. less playing until 5AM and not using my mist on a full 10 levels each day.

I agree, with school it just takes so much time out of my game time, on Mondays to Fridays i can only play like 3 hours which doesn't even use up my mist which means a waste of money... I wish you could have a mist reserve centre where you can dump off all your mist and use it for a "Rainy day"
    Cleverpun
    Cleverpun

Education is a higher priority than video games!? Empty Re: Education is a higher priority than video games!?

Post  Cleverpun Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 am

Rajesh wrote:
    Cleverpun wrote:Classes are starting up again, so the times and amount of time I'm on SK will be fairly different, IE. less playing until 5AM and not using my mist on a full 10 levels each day.

I agree, with school it just takes so much time out of my game time, on Mondays to Fridays i can only play like 3 hours which doesn't even use up my mist which means a waste of money... I wish you could have a mist reserve centre where you can dump off all your mist and use it for a "Rainy day"

I just use it to craft the days I cant play Wink
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Cleverpun wrote:
    Rajesh wrote:

I just use it to craft the days I cant play Wink

I would if i had more materials Very Happy Shards, some of them are common but to craft the good items using blue and green shards are hard to find... Lol so many quotes Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:20 pm