Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

This is really it! No talking me back in to it! I just can't. So I quit.

Elle The Neko
    Elle The Neko

This is really it! No talking me back in to it! I just can't. So I quit. Empty This is really it! No talking me back in to it! I just can't. So I quit.

Post  Elle The Neko Sat May 12, 2012 9:58 am

I'm Out as well. I'll pop in form time to time to chat, But I've had enough of the tediousness. If you guys want to boot me for space go head, But make sure you all friend me first that way I can keep in touch. As for me I'm heading over to DC Universe Online. My Boyfriend Bout Legacy class Account last month for a year so I'm going to play that. At least till The Elder Scrolls Online comes out. But once it dose you will find me their just look for Elle-the-Neko. As I'm known in all games. Nya nya nyany nyan nyan nya nya, And see you next time I see you <3 to all. =^w^=

With Great love And sadness,
    Miss Elleona Nishino Tsukasa the Neko

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:56 am