Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

3 posters

Taking an Unexpected and Extended leave

ravensfeld
    ravensfeld

Taking an Unexpected and Extended leave Empty Taking an Unexpected and Extended leave

Post  ravensfeld Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:16 am

I'll have to be brief ladies and gents. I've loved my time here in the Valkyries but right now times are busy as ever with work and my family life and I just don't have a ton of time to take out for guild. I enjoy everyone's company and I hate to say it but I'm going to have to take a sort of leave of absence until things slow back down. A few a of you may have noticed I'm either on early part of the day (Eastern time) or very late at night. Sadly my "me" time has been eaten away by work and other personal matters. I hope to be back soon, and I'll be frequenting the forums where and when I can to check in with everyone.

Its been an honor and fun fighting with all of you!

~Raven
    BrideOfVanaduke
    BrideOfVanaduke

Taking an Unexpected and Extended leave Empty Re: Taking an Unexpected and Extended leave

Post  BrideOfVanaduke Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:59 am

Aww Sad

Bye bye! See you soon
    Aarcanewizard
    Aarcanewizard
    Admin

Taking an Unexpected and Extended leave Empty Re: Taking an Unexpected and Extended leave

Post  Aarcanewizard Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Thanks for letting us know. Wink Hope to see ya later. Wink

Aarcane
    ravensfeld
    ravensfeld

Post  ravensfeld Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Just wanted to check back in and let everyone know I'm alive and well, I expect I might be able to return soon but for now I'll have to remain on leave. This is the busy season for everything that I do and without a real schedule to go by I doubt I'll be back at any set date. Just look for me again around the beginning of the new year. Miss you guys and gals and I'll see you again soon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:46 pm