Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

5 posters

I'm lost on my amazing Adventure! But I'll be back as soon as its over.

Elle The Neko
    Elle The Neko

I'm lost on my amazing Adventure! But I'll be back as soon as its over. Empty I'm lost on my amazing Adventure! But I'll be back as soon as its over.

Post  Elle The Neko Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:19 am

Dear Guild
    My trip starter as simple as going to the beach. But when I got there we went on a boat ride. Where I saw a fishy, a yummy big fishy. Sooooo I tried eating it. But needless to say it was MUCH bigger than me and tried to eat me. But some how I managed to beat it and we're having fish for dinner.Well our next destination is to Texas to see my Grandparents on my Mom's side. I'll post when I get there.

With all the love in the world,
    Elleona The Neko

P.S. I hear the birdys there are really big.
    BrideOfVanaduke
    BrideOfVanaduke

I'm lost on my amazing Adventure! But I'll be back as soon as its over. Empty Re: I'm lost on my amazing Adventure! But I'll be back as soon as its over.

Post  BrideOfVanaduke Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Can i have some of your drugs, please? Shocked Very Happy
    Whitelancer
    Whitelancer
    Admin

I'm lost on my amazing Adventure! But I'll be back as soon as its over. Empty Elleona you forgot your "Obento"!

Post  Whitelancer Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Bride we just defeated your drunk husband last night! He threw a wild party at the citadel and we had a hard time getting past his crazy friends!
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

I'm lost on my amazing Adventure! But I'll be back as soon as its over. Empty Re: I'm lost on my amazing Adventure! But I'll be back as soon as its over.

Post  Rajesh Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:20 pm

---

Last edited by Rajesh on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Del.)
    BrideOfVanaduke
    BrideOfVanaduke

Post  BrideOfVanaduke Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:08 am

Are you accusing me of being an alcoholic?
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:31 pm

BrideOfVanaduke wrote:Are you accusing me of being an alcoholic?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rajesh on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fishace
    Fishace

Post  Fishace Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:36 pm

why was I mentioned on this post xD and sadly i was eaten Sad im the one that should be eating you guys Very Happy (pertaining to your eyeballs) Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:56 am