Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

+4
Sonny
Shinigami
Rajesh
Aarcanewizard
8 posters

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club"

Aarcanewizard
    Aarcanewizard
    Admin

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Empty Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club"

Post  Aarcanewizard Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Ok, you know the locations. Can you copy the photo's ? If you can, post them here 8-) Laughing

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Note, Photo's were taken after the level was done. I had to break one of the horses in photo #4 to get enuff health to continue on and still have 3 health caps. Mebee you can do better...?

Aarcane

Last edited by Aarcanewizard on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Empty Re: Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club"

Post  Rajesh Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Yeah your very good as it is.. Very Happy Its gonna be hard to beat it Very Happy
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Empty Re: Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club"

Post  Shinigami Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:55 am

You want exact same picture? Like, killing trojans in exact same place, using exact same gear? :O
    Aarcanewizard
    Aarcanewizard
    Admin

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Empty Not at all.

Post  Aarcanewizard Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Shinigami wrote:You want exact same picture? Like, killing trojans in exact same place, using exact same gear? :O

Just finish the level with any gear and leave as many horses unbroken as you can will be excellent. Horses can be were ever you happen to kill em. There are six on that level and I showed you five, so there is room to do even better. Just make sure the job is done on one single trip. (Also notice I was doing it on a solo trip and had no help.)

8-)

Aarcane

Last edited by Aarcanewizard on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Post  Shinigami Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Ooooh interesting! Let me try!

I decided to up the challenge a little, see screenshots:
    First trojan
    Second trojan
    Third trojan
    Fourth trojan, this time with special effects!
    Double! Fifth and sixth.

Special bonus

Hmm... seems I didn't miss anyone on depth 25. Lets see whats happening on 26 Very Happy
    Ok, I made shots on d26 (1 trojan) and 27. My challenge to guildies: depth 27, last room, gate down, 4 trojan statues Very Happy
    Aarcanewizard
    Aarcanewizard
    Admin

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Empty Cudo's

Post  Aarcanewizard Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:56 am

Very nice Shinigami. Your petition for access to the all exclusive "Trojan Masters Club" is here by granted. Also, Cudos on the level 24 special effort. So far there are only 2 members. cheers king cheers king cheers

Aarcane

Last edited by Aarcanewizard on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sonny
    Sonny

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Empty I like horses.

Post  Sonny Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sonny on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:59 am; edited 4 times in total
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Woah! THOSE are so good!

Last edited by Rajesh on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BrideOfVanaduke
    BrideOfVanaduke

Post  BrideOfVanaduke Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:37 am

Congrats, Sonny Wink

I guess you topped us all, there is no way to perform better hehehe Smile Unless they add a couple of new Trojans Smile
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm

BrideOfVanaduke wrote:Congrats, Sonny Wink

I guess you topped us all, there is no way to perform better hehehe Smile Unless they add a couple of new Trojans Smile

I almost completely agree, but the last picture.. there are 4 trojans in that room, The only way you can do better is if you get all 4 which even i admit is very very hard.
    Ddgom
    Ddgom

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Empty [url=https://servimg.com/view/16954044/19][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/16/95/40/44/2012-022.jpg[/img][/url]

Post  Ddgom Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 pm

So, I went on a run with my friend Cro today and later on a friend of his joined and Bridey joined too and these are the trojans we/I managed to make a screenshot of before someone broke them Wink lol I think I counted 16 for a whole FSC run. One at the very end is missing because he got destroyed before I could make a screenshot. And the one at the start is missing because I told Cro too late that I wanted to take screenshots. lol Not as impressive as they previous posts I don't think, but here they are Smile

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and well, the last one got killed before I could hit F12... so here's the one of that last statue exploding Wink

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ddgom on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Nice attempt Ddgom Very Happy But with your pro skills and everyone elses (Unlike me) I wish i could see you solo it Very Happy Usually a team just ends up breaking it
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Aarcanewizard wrote: Very nice Shinigami. Your petition for access to the all exclusive "Trojan Masters" club is here by granted. Also, Cudo's on the level 24 special effort. So far there are only 2 members. cheers king cheers king cheers

Aarcane

We got more now Very Happy (I gotta try to get in but i'm terrible at screen shots.. someone teach me please?)
    Sonny
    Sonny

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Empty I didn't do it.

Post  Sonny Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:12 am

So Dad said to me, "Son, did you break one of my Trojans?"

In the last pic on level 27, the 2nd Horse was broken by the 3rd and 4th Horse when they came in on top of it. I was disappointed but, it is what it is.

Sonny
    Muneyoshi
    Muneyoshi

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Empty Oh, you Trojans you.

Post  Muneyoshi Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 am

So, not gonna post all the other dead ones. Just assume they are rotting somewhere still.

I prefer to pose them to make it more interesting Smile

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" 7510847

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" 7510852

The 3rd one broke the 2nd one in d27 final room, was posed where I am sitting Sad Next time I'll get you!
    Aarcanewizard
    Aarcanewizard
    Admin

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Empty Very nice.

Post  Aarcanewizard Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Smile Dd, nice trial run. Smile

Laughing Muney, very nice positions. Love to see the rest. Laughing

Sonny, guess your in the lead so far with only 1 missing horse in a solo run. That also makes you the 3rd for the exclusive "Trojan Masters Club". Congratulations. Also like how you hid the pix to make a cleaner post, I shall do the same. cheers king cheers king cheers

The rest of you, there's still plenty of spots vacant in the club, and yes there are 16 horses in total from L-24 to L-27. lol!

Also remember. The level (25) must be done and cleared with the horses still standing before you take your pix's. You must show 5 of the 6 to make it into the TMC and you must do this "Solo".

Aarcane

Last edited by Aarcanewizard on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ddgom
    Ddgom

Post  Ddgom Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:13 am

well, after my trail run here's my application for the TMC Wink

These first two are just warming up on d24...

Spoiler:

but here are all 6 d25 trojans served up on a platter for ye xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

so as you can see, trojans are just plain dumb lol!
    Aarcanewizard
    Aarcanewizard
    Admin

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Empty Excellent!

Post  Aarcanewizard Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:40 am

I guess practice really does pay off, Dd. Now you too belong to the exclusive "Trojan Masters Club". That makes 4 now. Congratulations are due you. cheers king cheers king cheers

Aarcane

(Cudos on the added comical captions as well.)

Last edited by Aarcanewizard on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zinqf
    Zinqf

Post  Zinqf Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:39 am

Trojan Masters Club? How about this? Video https://youtu.be/KwBxQq7e9wg

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Proto_12
    D25 Trojan 1

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Trojan10
    Trojan kills Trojan

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Proto_13
    D25 Trojan 2

Copy these ones. "Trojan Masters Club" Proto_14
    D25 Trojan 3
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 pm

That is sooo good for a 0* Very Happy Sooooo cool!!!!!!
    BrideOfVanaduke
    BrideOfVanaduke

Post  BrideOfVanaduke Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:11 am

Oh my, oh my Smile You never stop to impress me, Zinqf Smile Good job, and i wonder where did u go after that depth... Up or down? Smile
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Post  Shinigami Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Zinqf
    You're crazy, you know that? In a good sense Very Happy
    You never cease to amuse me with that "out of the box" thinking!

20 minutes... you really spent a lot of time making it.
    Me I only killed rabbid snarbolax (the shadow lair one) solo with a 4-star heat lvl 6 ascended calibur today. I never said I did it on "normal" server or without revives Razz used several hundred 1000s of energy, good thing its infinite on test server Cool
    Anyone who wants to hone your skills with shadow lairs - get access to test server, I'll throw some good items your way to make accessing tier 3 faster.

PS: Hmm... need FSC ride, will go solo at 27 Razz
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Shinigami wrote:Zinqf
    You're crazy, you know that? In a good sense Very Happy
    You never cease to amuse me with that "out of the box" thinking!

20 minutes... you really spent a lot of time making it.
    Me I only killed rabbid snarbolax (the shadow lair one) solo with a 4-star heat lvl 6 ascended calibur today. I never said I did it on "normal" server or without revives Razz used several hundred 1000s of energy, good thing its infinite on test server Cool
    Anyone who wants to hone your skills with shadow lairs - get access to test server, I'll throw some good items your way to make accessing tier 3 faster.

PS: Hmm... need FSC ride, will go solo at 27 Razz

I wish i could do the test server
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Post  Shinigami Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Why does everyone miss this guy?
    Spoiler:

My masterpiece Cool
    Spoiler:
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Your... RICH!!! 20kce! (Its what I noticed Very Happy because it is 5 digits) But that last arena is pro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:18 am