Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

5 posters

Shadow Lair Snarbolax After Action Report

Cleverpun
    Cleverpun

Shadow Lair Snarbolax After Action Report Empty Shadow Lair Snarbolax After Action Report

Post  Cleverpun Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Me and a party of 3 went into SL snarb today, and emerged victorious Very Happy

Only one knight had been there before (Shenanigens), but I've known her a while and she helped the rest of us through it wonderfully. Fullmtl provided the key, at no cost. Phantom-Reaper, the fourth member that Shenanigens got from her guild, was reckless and died often.

It was challenging, difficult, and a little stressful, but also quite fun. Felt quite accomplished after each level had finished. And the unknown passage is creepier than candlestick keep by far.

And thanks again to everyone who gave me advice in my other thread- the equips I chose made a difference.

Time elapsed; Emberlight to core took around 2 hours.

Lag spikes; 2 or 3 minor, one DC per level, and some larger, game altering spikes near the end of the passage.

Total Revives; I lost track, but Shen's rez cost was at 1000 when I was searching for people to revive near the end. I Revived myself once for 80, and Fullmtl's last rev was 160.

Equips used;

CotF
    RSM
    DA
    Magma Driver
    BTB
    DBB
    BTS

Switched to heavy demo suit and VPS for the passage.

Items made; Mercurial Demo Suit and Snarbolax Coat

Shadow Lair Snarbolax After Action Report A532470157EBF1797DBC3A5AC1583FDF7DA48E73

Bonus fun fact- I did a T2 level shortly after, and was shocked by how non-lethal everything seemed >>
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Shadow Lair Snarbolax After Action Report Empty Re: Shadow Lair Snarbolax After Action Report

Post  Rajesh Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Cleverpun wrote:Bonus fun fact- I did a T2 level shortly after, and was shocked by how non-lethal everything seemed >>

Yes, it is a well known fact that once you do something scary like a shadow lair, you see everything else as "Bunnies" or less scary Very Happy One of my friends did a shadow lair and now he can solo vanaduke, its magic. No upgrades as well not even different gear
    BrideOfVanaduke
    BrideOfVanaduke

Shadow Lair Snarbolax After Action Report Empty Re: Shadow Lair Snarbolax After Action Report

Post  BrideOfVanaduke Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:09 am

1kCE revives? :O Damn, you did something wrong then... Crying or Very sad But congrats on beating Shadow Snarbie, hehehe Wink The most fun in SL i had when me and Phon went to Ice Queen Wink
    Rajesh
    Rajesh

Post  Rajesh Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:15 pm

BrideOfVanaduke wrote:1kCE revives? :O Damn, you did something wrong then... Crying or Very sad But congrats on beating Shadow Snarbie, hehehe Wink The most fun in SL i had when me and Phon went to Ice Queen Wink

Can someone take me to ice queen one day?
    Cleverpun
    Cleverpun

Post  Cleverpun Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:11 pm

BrideOfVanaduke wrote:1kCE revives? :O Damn, you did something wrong then... Crying or Very sad But congrats on beating Shadow Snarbie, hehehe Wink

Her counter was AT 1000, I don't think she actually spent that much on a revive since I didn't see the giant rev animation for it... Shen is rather CE-rich, so she didn't feel the need to restrict her CE revives to TPKs only, but I'll definitely concede it might've gone better Razz
    BrideOfVanaduke
    BrideOfVanaduke

Post  BrideOfVanaduke Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Cleverpun wrote:
    BrideOfVanaduke wrote:1kCE revives? :O Damn, you did something wrong then... Crying or Very sad But congrats on beating Shadow Snarbie, hehehe Wink

Her counter was AT 1000, I don't think she actually spent that much on a revive since I didn't see the giant rev animation for it... Shen is rather CE-rich, so she didn't feel the need to restrict her CE revives to TPKs only, but I'll definitely concede it might've gone better Razz

Hehehe yes, i have met such people during my "SK career" Smile I once had a guy on my party in full Snarbie who never beaten Vana and never been to FSC lol Smile)
    Aarcanewizard
    Aarcanewizard
    Admin

Shadow Lair Snarbolax After Action Report Empty The moral of the story is...

Post  Aarcanewizard Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:51 pm

That is why I all ways say, "Pro gear does not a pro make."

Aarcane

Last edited by Aarcanewizard on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Schwarze
    Schwarze

Post  Schwarze Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:34 pm

+1 Aarc

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:16 pm