Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

Lol i miss you guys.... I want to go online but... God medicine is killing me softly thru ripping off my brain cells xD

Fishace

Lol i miss you guys.... I want to go online but... God medicine is killing me softly thru ripping off my brain cells xD

Post  Fishace on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:36 pm

How are you guys xD i miss you all Very Happy hope to see you leave message here xD
    Axirts

Re: Lol i miss you guys.... I want to go online but... God medicine is killing me softly thru ripping off my brain cells xD

Post  Axirts on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:49 am

?? Medicine? What's wrong?
    Fishace

Re: Lol i miss you guys.... I want to go online but... God medicine is killing me softly thru ripping off my brain cells xD

Post  Fishace on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:41 am

Too many things to READ and memorize XD
    fourtarkus

Post  fourtarkus on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:21 am

Fish, are you okay? We miss you man. The guild is not the same with all the old people gone. Sad
    Griseolar

Post  Griseolar on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Wait, what's going on with Fishace??? Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:54 am