Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

4 posters

Lol i miss you guys.... I want to go online but... God medicine is killing me softly thru ripping off my brain cells xD

Fishace
    Fishace

Lol i miss you guys.... I want to go online but... God medicine is killing me softly thru ripping off my brain cells xD Empty Lol i miss you guys.... I want to go online but... God medicine is killing me softly thru ripping off my brain cells xD

Post  Fishace Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:36 pm

How are you guys xD i miss you all Very Happy hope to see you leave message here xD
    Axirts
    Axirts

Lol i miss you guys.... I want to go online but... God medicine is killing me softly thru ripping off my brain cells xD Empty Re: Lol i miss you guys.... I want to go online but... God medicine is killing me softly thru ripping off my brain cells xD

Post  Axirts Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:49 am

?? Medicine? What's wrong?
    Fishace
    Fishace

Lol i miss you guys.... I want to go online but... God medicine is killing me softly thru ripping off my brain cells xD Empty Re: Lol i miss you guys.... I want to go online but... God medicine is killing me softly thru ripping off my brain cells xD

Post  Fishace Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:41 am

Too many things to READ and memorize XD
    fourtarkus
    fourtarkus

Post  fourtarkus Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:21 am

Fish, are you okay? We miss you man. The guild is not the same with all the old people gone. Sad
    Griseolar
    Griseolar

Post  Griseolar Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Wait, what's going on with Fishace??? Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 am