Valkyrie Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome mortal, to the realm of the great Valkyrie Knights! You will find amongst our ranks only the finest adventurers ever to set foot on Cradle. Stay a while, and bask in our glory.

3 posters

Merry first year of Spiral Knights!

Schwarze
    Schwarze

Merry first year of Spiral Knights! Empty Merry first year of Spiral Knights!

Post  Schwarze Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 pm

So it's been one full year since the game was launched, and the exact same amount of time since I first started playing.
    Schwarze is one year old today! Very Happy
    Now I get to be one of the oldest non-beta players still around.
    Three hundred and sixty-five days since my knight first set foot on Cradle and started killing the local wildlife. We've all come quite far.
    It's been an interesting year, with all its ups and downs and the discovery of a whole new world, and I'm thankful for the friends I made along the way. Most notably I'd say all of you Valkyries that have stayed with us over time Smile

So, how were all of your experiences so far?
    Redpula
    Redpula

Merry first year of Spiral Knights! Empty Re: Merry first year of Spiral Knights!

Post  Redpula Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:27 am

I need 19more days to be 1 years old in SK Razz
    And congrats dude Very Happy
    Aarcanewizard
    Aarcanewizard
    Admin

Merry first year of Spiral Knights! Empty Re: Merry first year of Spiral Knights!

Post  Aarcanewizard Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:11 am

Merry first year of Spiral Knights! Year_110

Not sure when I first stepped foot on cradle but, being here for you as your Second Guild Master has been an honor.

Thanks for the memories, and Happy Birthday SK. I'm looking forward to the next year.

Aarcane

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:02 pm